Here’s what’s been happening in my Writing World in the past five days:
- I fell off the NaPoWriMo poem-a-day wagon and am running behind it trying to get back on.
- Despite this, I’m regretting not taking the plunge and trying Script Frenzy. Perhaps next year.
- I blogged about Condoms, Catholicism, and Consent over at the Young Adult Catholics blog.
- I have not forgotten that I said I’d post some of my Poetry Month poems here, but they’re reluctant.
- I decided after the due date for proposals was past that I wanted to write a Bitten by Twilight proposal after all.