- My newest post just went up at Young Adult Catholics, examining how the “blaming the victim” mentality figures into oppression and Catholicism.
- I’m serving on a committee seeking to give progressive young adult Catholics a voice in Catholic printed media.
- I’m milking my experience with chronic migraines for all its worth and writing lots of articles for eHow about it. I knew those pesky headaches would come in handy someday.
- My novel continues to surprise me with its evolution from first to second draft. I’m not sure I’ve ever done revising quite this hard-core before. It’s a good thing I [heart] revision.
- I packed my first box for the move.
- There still are not enough hours in the day.